Rules for our Doggie Daycare and our Dog Hotel Service
WE LOVE DOGS, and we want what's best for them. Here are our Rules and Regulations.
1. All dogs must pass a doggie interview in order to attend daycare or stay at the doggie hotel. The interview is no charge, by appointment only.
2. All dogs should be in by 11 a.m. Interviews must be in the mornings only. We no longer interview dogs in the afternoon, after the pack is already formed for the day.
3. All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations:
DHPP (short for distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza and parvovirus),
Bordetella 2x per year, every six months please
Canine Influenza Vaccination (Doggie Flu Shot)
4. All dogs must be spayed by 6 months old.
5. We do not accept Pit Bulls/Pit mixes at this time, and this is due to our Insurance. We're not saying we don't love a nice big Pit Bull, we DO love them, but our Insurance is our business law that we must abide by. Just as homeowners insurance companies will not insure a home that has certain dog breeds, ours is the same. We have no control over those powers that be.
6. If your dog is from an unknown but obvious traumatic situation, daycare may not be a good fit. It totally depends on the dog, and that is why the interview and age of the dog is so very important.
7. Any initial discovery or later display of aggression, at any time, towards a human or another dog, is cause for immediate dismissal. No Toy/Ball Aggression is tolerated either, as we allow the daycare dogs to play with both.
8. Any dog who is from a shelter, is urged to be totally bonded with their owner and surroundings prior to coming to daycare. We don't want your dog thinking they're being "abandoned" when their humans bring them to us. So we'd ask of course to have the interview, and then, ease the dog in to daycare gradually.....an hour a day, then two hours a day, then a half day, and then full day.
9. Payment is due upon pick up of your dog at the end of the day. Unless you've purchased a package in advance, please pay us by the end of the day. No credit cards, checks or cash only.
10. Weekdays we're open until 7 p.m. for pick up. Weekends, we're open until 5 p.m. for pick up. Check out is at 11 a.m. and you'll be charged for daycare after 11 a.m. on day of pick up.